From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:33:03 -0500
Lloyd,

I heard you on 40  as we tag teamed a few stations.  I'm also  just
playing around in this one.  Only 75 in the log as of now.   I didn't
hear you on 10 this morning, but heard a station down in the islands
work you just before I called him.

You were right yesterday when you said there might be a 10 meter opening
to Europe this morning.   Worked Spain and Italy just before 11 a.m.

Running the 480 and small SS amp today, instead of the usual contest
setup of Ts-2000 and AL-80B.

73, Steve KW3A