From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:51:44 -0500
Thanks, Dave, for your feedback. The Tonfa UV-985 seems to be a new radio on
the market; at least, it is new to me. It has a little more power than the
other Chinese dual banders and about the same features, but it is not at all
clear how much it talks. I have also written to Kight Radio, but they have
not responded back yet. If I find anything out, I'll share it with all of
you, and you all do the same.

TNX, K8HSY