From:
Bob - KA5ETA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:08:14 -0500
I would stay with either the rhon 25 or the rhon 45.  They are easier to
clime.  You can get a device call a hazer
to put your antenna on.  This device will let you raise and lower the
antenna from the ground.  The rhon BX towers have X bracing and when you
clime them your feet really take a beating.  The thing about the BX towers
they are self supporting.  Hope this help a little.   ----- Original
Message -----