From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:40:11 -0400
    Lou:

I've tried that a number of times, and neither command works.

That's what I thought you would do too, but so far I'm stumped here.

Maybe there's something weird with the message file they gave me.

If anyone wants me to send it to them, so you can take a look at it, just
advise and I'll do so.  There's nothing confidential there;  just blank
message forms.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ