From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:31:52 -0500
one thing to consider is  if you put ends on the coax and use a barrel you have a more versitile  arrangement and you can use the cables for other purposes later. also splicing besides the impedance "not capacitance" problems make it a waste of time. and it is much less work to just install connectors.
73 kb7nla