From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 21:42:41 -0500
Hi, Mr. Will Smith:

My first request to you for the catalog came back with a message to upgrade
my e-mail program so please excuse repeat.  I would like a zipped attachment
or link.  Have no idea why initial request failed as my programs on Braille
Plus and PC are current and work, I hope!

Thanks!
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.