From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 20:01:14 -0500
I think it is the default, Jim.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Jim Gammon
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Righthand button on 71A

The righthand most button on the bottom of the 71A mutes one of the VFO's or
allows them both to receive, at least that's the way my rig is set up and I
don't recall doing anything to change it so maybe that's the default.  Jim
WA6EKS

 From: Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 20:25:35 -0500
 Subject: Re: Cheatsheet for TM-V71A

 Gayle:

 Our fellow list member Steve Dresser (WA1RTB) has prepared an excellent
audio tutorial for the TMV71A.

 If someone else on the list hasn't sent it to you already, I'll send you
the  file if you can give me a good e-mail address to use.

 Tom Behler: KB8TYJ