From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:08:03 -0700
Hi Butch, You can move the start marker to the end of the file, then when
you start recording, you will continue from the point whare the start
marker is, wich of course is the end of what you have previously
recorded!  Give me a call if you like and I can show you a few of the
tricks I have found!  I am still using 4.26, because I like the layout of
the transport keys better and it works great for what I use it for!

73:
J. J.
John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KG7FA