From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:28:30 -0500
Alan, if you get the number for key on the HT you will find yourself in a group of 10 channels which are specific weather service related frequencies. Turning the knob on the top right-hand side of the radio will allow you to scan through these frequencies to determine which of them is usable in your area. Also, you might try looking on I can work this thing.com Olver

Sent from my iPhone