From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:42:46 -0600
i can tell you that compression makes the ts570 sound like twice the radio
it already is.
It sounds excellent without compression, but add about 10 DB of compression
and it becomes a higher class of radio.
Also, has anyone on the list ever used the software availible for the 570 to
adjust the TX and RX equalizer?
The rig has some presets built in, but there is a "u" menu option, which i
could never figure out why it existed....but apparently there is a peace of
software that you can use, that has a parametric equalizer that gives you
control from 0 to 4000HZ...you can do some pretty amazing things with that
sort of control and a good studio mike.
73
Colin, V A6BKX