From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:39:19 -0700
Hi all,

I am having trouble with Winmorse.  For some reason I can't get the files to
open any more to practice my letters.  the only one I could get to work was
the fist file.  I worked with it for a few days and decided to try to put my
own words in there to practice with and it say error opening file or "This
program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."
Help!!!!!

April

SonLight and Sunlight, we need them both to be fulfilled!
April

E-mail:
MS IM:

AOL Instant Messenger:
kars1414

Yahoo Instant Messenger:

I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.  The
earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees. ... Teach me
knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in your commands.

Psalm 119:63, 64, and 66.  (NIV)

---