From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:37:35 -0700
    Well I am not getting anywhere with this.  I want to get a headset to
use with my TH-F6A radio that is hearing aid compatible.  So a couple
questions...

    Who makes good headsets?  Tell me that and I can try to contact the
company direct and ask them.

    If I can find such a headset but its connector is not compatible with my
radio, would it be possible to get the connector and have it put on?

    I can use the radio without a headset but still would like to have a
headset when there is too much noise around me or I want to keep it quiet.
Thanks.

Adam and Eve were the first people on earth............Did they have belly
buttons?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup