From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:16:14 -0500
Hi, all.

If I remember correctly, with the switch to daylight savings time, we change
the start time of our Sunday afternoon 20-meter cross-country blind ops net
from 2100 Z to 2000 Z.  For most of us in the United States, the local time
stays the same (4 p.m. eastern, 3 p.m. central, 2 p.m. mountain, and 1 p.m.
Pacific.   However, this could mean an actual net time difference for those
in other countries or for those who are in locations that do not switch to
daylight savings time this week-end.

I just thought it would be good to remind everyone of the switch.  If I'm
inaccurate with anything I say here, please feel free to correct the errors
of my ways.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ