From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:02:26 -0700
good question.
Perhaps you can email LDG about that one.

My guess, is that it'll measure between 50 and 54MHZ accurately enough, or
at least within its stated limitations, but since 6M always seems to have
higher measures of inaccuracy on these meters, it will probably get pretty
inaccurate as you get away from that particular band.
As for VHF and UHF, I have found that most gear has good tolerances for the
full commercial and amateur alocations on VHF and UHF.  I would be willing
to bet that the TW2 would be fairly accurate from 136 to 174, 220 to 240 and
400 to 470 at least.
I suppose there must be someone on this list who has done some testing with
the tw2 in the commercial bands just to see how accurate it is.
73
Colin, V A6BKX