From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:04:33 -0400
Hi Zach.

Take heart, be patient.  I took and passed my tech on May 3, last year, and
got my license on the 15th.  I was like you, I couldn't wait to get my
license and start talking.  I got on a net the first night I had my license.
I was so excited!  Congratulations, and enjoy this wonderful hobby/service!

73
Aimee Lewis
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)