From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:43:22 -0600
that sounds an awful lot like the alinco 30 amp PS's.
but those are a bit pricier I think.
I suspect jet stream is owned by alinco or perhaps the reverse, or they have
their stuff made by the same manufacturer.
the little alinco power supplies, as well as the jet stream you described
are terribly useful in the shack with that cigarette lighter plug and the
binding terminals...as well as the extra switch on the front to turn those
on and off...not to mention, the alinco has variable voltage and a knob
supposed to work to get rid of any RF noise that the supply causes...
There are  a couple used at our ham club station and they work great.

73
Colin, V A6BKX