From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 07:10:52 -0500
Tom:

This is all very helpful information, and please thank your friend for me.

Based on what is said here, I'm not quite sure what the easiste and/or most
practical steps will be to help with this problem, other than RF chokes, and
perhaps a line isolator or two.

Why the RFI has manifested itself strangely over the past week is still a
mystery to me, because I have not changed anything in my shack setup.
Perhaps something has changed outside, which I haven't pinned down as of
yet.

Will keep at it here as I get time, and I will keep everyone updated.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ