From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:33:02 -0600
Hello Kelvin.  I used an Omni 6 and a Omni 5 for many years and I thought
they were great rigs.  once you set them up with a bit of sighted help all
things needed is from the front panel and very accessible.  If anyone has or
can get hold of one I do have two talking modules for them which I have no
need for any longer.  Wonderful rigs I think.  73
Ed   K7UC