From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:12:01 -0700
ah, thats a great site John.
Their prices are very reasonable too i see.
They have one 17 amp hour power station there that looks promising....though
even their 7amp hour unit sounds like it could run most any set up you could
throw at it for a reasonably long time.
Even if the power ran out, you could find a vehicle and run it at idol for
about an hour probably to give the unit some charge.
Regards
Colin