From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:50:28 -0700
There is a small hole in the back of the calculator just big enough for a
stylus.  push it down with your stylus to reset it.  Sometimes it is
required when you change batteries but not all of the time.  Why?  I don't
know.  I only know that it worked on mine until the calculator got
physically destroyed.