From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:36:43 -0800
            Colin, where is the square of four pins located?  I gather you
unhook the TS590, turn it over with the front of the rig oriented toward
you, take off the bottom cover, then where to look?  I think it may be near
the right front corner right?  73, Jim WA6EKS

From: Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 06:19:47 -0800

See my previous note, I don't recall exactly where the jumpers
are, I'll
see if I can find jumper numbers though.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015, Tom Behler
wrote:

Butch:

Can you send the procedures for this mod for the TS590?

I'd also be interested in the procedures for the TS480 if they
are out there
somewhere.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ