From:
Richard Tomaszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:43:01 -0400
I wouldn't think that the tech would reverse the receive range changes
within the radio, Charles.  However, you might have to reset the feature
using the following procedures and see if that does the trick.

For the European version of the IC-2340:
Press and hold the V/MHZ button (fifth one down on left side) along with the
SET and DN keys on microphone while turning on the transceiver.

Another possibility is by holding down the Set and SPCH keys while turning
on the radio.

Of course, these procedures preclude that the modifications are still
present inside the transceiver.

Richard Tomaszewski
VE2 BRT