From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:58:11 -0800
Colin, I am VE6RY happy you set me straight on all this and much
more info about your callsign organization in Canada.  73, Jim

 From: Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 21:48:37 -0330
 Subject: Got power lol

 Hi all:

 Today the electricity got hooked up to our cottage.
 My Wife and I are looking forward to spending Xmas there
starting
 the
 evening of the 20th.  12 days of R and R and of course ham
 operating.
 I hope to work some of you and check into a couple of nets.
 June 7th of this year to today, about 80 percent complete.  Lol
 Allot of
 work.

 73:
 Michael DE VO1AX