From:
CHRISTOPHER SCHULTE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:01:13 -0500
I've had very good luck for logging with ACLog produced by Scott, n3fjp, you
can find his site at
http://www.n3fjp.com
I also think there's a link to it on my web site.

The program is pretty much self voicing, although if you're looking for good
dx spotting, it lacks in accessibility there.

You download some wave files, and unzip them into a folder on your computer,
and it talks for you.  It's grate for basic logging.  As far as card
software, can't help you there.

73,
Chris, w8cjs
Check out my web site,