From:
eric oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:10:24 -0700
I wonder if they can train a specific breed? THe reason I ask is that I have read up on a number of breeds and found that the Irish Wolfhound Is one they should be considering. This dog may be large (in excess of 90 lbs) but when you live in an area I do where strays are common, size can be a benefit. Comments?

-eric