From:
Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 14:18:38 -0500
Hi.

I need some help setting up echo link. I am not at all sure what I am
doing.... I tryed to valadate it but even though it says it has sent an
E-mail to my E-mail address there is nothing in my spam or inbox folders.
What can I do at this point? I installed echo shack as welll but not sure
how that works either.

Thanks.

Darren Duff.

KK4AHX

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!

Band web site http://www.theoverflowband.com
<http://www.theoverflowband.com/>

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

Mobile E-mail [log in to unmask]

personal E-mail [log in to unmask]

windows live messenger *no mail please* [log in to unmask]

skype contact duffman31279