From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 11:30:11 -0600
there are still a few of those "churchkey" or aligator stations down in your
neck of the woods that come out when the skip is rolling...take a listen on
27.025 when 11 and 10 meters are open and you'll notice it's still pretty
active.
there was a website up for a while that was showing the power contest
mobiles that use 27.025 for their contest channel....running many many
kilowatts from the mobile on A M.
73
Colin, V A6BKX