From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:29:08 -0500
Tom,
I have the free callbook data too. The only real difference is that it isn't
"real time" so you don't get anything newer than the last time you
downloaded the data. I guess you could download the whole free database
every night if you wanted. Also, it takes space on your hard drive but most
PCs and laptops have large drives these days and it really isn't *THAT* much
data.

73, Jim