From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:34:23 -0400
Well, I wonder if the problem  of no messages is limited to this list?  For the last three
evenings my wife and I, using three different computers have hadin a  periods of a couple of hours when
we either get no or perhaps one message and we belong to a bunch of user groups.  we have Verizon
FIOS with 30 MBstSec.  We still get instant Internet connection.  Think they have over extended
their email capability.
Bob Martin