From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:54:09 -0400
Actually, the DC adapter I have is borrowed from a friend who is out of the
hobby but still has all his equipment, he wants it back, but I looked in the
HRO catalog online and it's there, they still sell it for about $26 or 30,
That adapter is still available. If I decide to keep it which I might  I'll
probably put in my order for one before they're no longer available.
Actually, I've always wondered what that little cover was for too,  even
when my friend showed me 1 of those radios back in 1994 just before I got my
tech a friend was showing me his radio and it happened to be a ft-470 and I
remember asking him that that cover was for and him not knowing.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3