From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 01:17:27 -0400
Hi to all on the list.

For Sale, Kenwood TS-440S with internal Auto Tuner, and VS-1 voice
board.  Comes with MC-43S hand mic, power cord, & Owner's Manual.  Some
cosmetic scratches, but electrically good.  Asking $400 plus shipping.

Contact [log in to unmask]

or telephone (585) 323-1294.

This is my sister's radio, which I am trying to help her sell.  The radio
is at my house.  If you are in the Rochester, NY area, please feel free to
call me and arrange to come by the house and try out the radio.

73, de Lou K2LKK

P.S.  She also has an electronic keyer (I am not sure of model number, but
it looks pretty basic), but no paddles.  She was given the keyer when she
bought the radio, but as she has a MFJ keyboard keyer, she never used it.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]