Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:23:33 +0100
I cant let this pass without mentioning My own station Radio England music
from the 50s to today available on http://www.shoutcast.com then pur radio
England in the search field you may need winamp and
http://www.pirateradionetwork.com in the mixed format section if you click
on webstream you wont need a player at all however this is a low bitrate
suitable for dialup 20kbps or download the free player

mike
amature call M0DMD