From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:59:18 -0400
Hi Everyone;

Those Sony products in the 70's and early 80's were untouchable!

I would put any of the Sony analog radio tuners against any digital tuner
made today.

Also, I heard recently that the FCC will not be requiring the little Mom/Pop
radio stations to go digital because the equipment is much too expensive.

That's what I heard anyway.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389