Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 14:24:03 -0400
BlankOk, I've been pretty lax about the list, as has Buddy when he ran it.

We're running it jointly, but Buddy has a lot more things going on in his
life with Melanie and stuff right now.

So, this off-topic stuff is hereby ended!  No political stuff.  Anything
tech related or ham-radio of course is fine.

Anybody who continues to post stuff that is not related will be removed from
the list.

This is generally an enjoyable list, even though it is a high-traffic list,
but verring off into the netherlands is taking it a bit too far.

Steve, K8SP
Lansing, MI