From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 07:30:24 -0400
I have been using plus since last August, and a few of the bugs have my
callsign on them. For something like WPX CW, a single-mode contest, you
should be fine. Many of the problems are from people who expect all digital
modes to be tracked, who expect the new program to work in the same way as
N1MM, etc.  Check your setup carefully. Practice with it, even making some
dummy QSOs in contest you will delete later. Note especially that the
behavior of the Enter key and spacebar is a little different (if the
exchange information is already correct, you can't just type a callsign and
hit Enter; you must tab or space into a different field first). If you do
some prep work before the contest, it should work reliably for you. I'm
using it in Windows 7 with Window-Eyes 9.1 and speech.
David Wood wrote some about this program several months ago; I can forward
you that message if you wish.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com