From:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 19:24:22 -0500
Hey,
That reminds me, I had gotten a CB license in the late 70s, when CB radios
came with a form to send to the FCC.
I once looked on the FCC site, but could not find anything on this, but I
was hoping that I could find out what my old CB call sign was.
Does anyone know if it is possible to find this out?
Glenn