From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:23:31 -0800
Hi Tom,

Well, it wouldn't be my first preference either, but also I'm not shy.  <grin>

Good suggestion and if I don't get any other responses, I'll likely do exactly as you suggest.

Thanks,

Don W6SMB

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:17:09 -0500, Tom Behler wrote:

    Don:

I don't know how much I can help you with your "on line" registration
questions, but, for whatever it's worth, the ARRL will help you through the
process if you give them the information over the phone.  They did it for me
last year, and the process was quite painless.

Just tell them you're a blind ham, and they'll take care of it for you.

Not my first preference, since I like to do things independently, but when
you're pushed for time in life, sometimes those kinds of solutions are the
most practical.

This way, too, I know it was done right.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ