Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 20:58:38 -0800
Hi,

I normally would just put this on ebay or qth.com but thought I would list
it with you guys first.  I have a Metron 1000b solid state mobile amp 15m
through 160m no tune required.  Of course you need an antenna with a decent
vswr first!  600 watts pep and is currently wired for a Kenwood rig.  Wired
you ask? alc and ptt are wired to a 7 pin din plug for the Kenwood radios.
Amp would work with anything.  Power requirements? I have used it with my
Astron 70a supply.  I also have the mobile bracket for the amplifier.  Band
switching is required via a knob with pointer on the front.  Very blind
friendly as I too am a total.  I have recently purchased a Ameritron als-600
and this is now extra.

Brian, k5in [log in to unmask]  Please reply direct as we don't want to
clutter up the list.