From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:44:39 -0600
Has anybody been able to listen to games from mlb this spring?  I keep
getting an "upgrade flash message"  I can't choose a player, or find
silverlite to uninstall.  I have installed the one that mlb pointed me to.
Have been on hold for over half an hour with mlb technical support.  Got
dumped off the line after a half hour this morning.  They give you some
piano to listen to, not even a baseball game.  I don't know who the have
running this, but I could do a better job of it.  I need one and if Bud can
run baseball from Milwaukee, I could manage their web from here to.