From:
Jimmy Podsim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:23:28 -0500
Do a search for office 2003 menus in office 2007 on google.  There is a
program that will do this, really it's an office add in that somebody made.
It costs $40 but I can't remember where I found it on the web.

Jimmy...KD5QHH...
New home page, http://www.podsim.us

MSN, [log in to unmask]
Yahoo, [log in to unmask]