From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:50:34 -0400
Hi.

This is a minor point, but I've noticed that when I am on the sub-receiver,
only the memories that have 2 meter frequencies in them can be accessed.  I
understand why HF wouldn't be addressable since the sub-receiver doesn't
cover HF frequencies, but what I am puzzled about is why I can't bring up
any of the memories that I have stored 70 cm repeaters in.  Does anybody
know why this is happening?

It's a minor point, because I can, of course, address these memories when I
am on the main receiver.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK