From:
pat gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:26:46 -0400
A few days ago, someone wanted to know about accessible ht's.  I own a
Kennwoood thf6a which I picked up at Dayton.  My wife Tina kb3jhh has an
htx202.  The thf6a is a pretty friendly rig although it has a pretty steep
learning curbe associated with the rig and you have to be careful to make
certain the rig isn't in the spectrum analyzer mode.  If that happens, you
can't do any programming and you have to hit function 4 a couple of times
to get it out of that mode.  It is the only ht that has an all band
receiver that can pull in all the modes up to 470 mhz. 73- kk3f