From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 22:47:49 -0500
Hi Matt,
To start with, you will need to have your FRN and cors password.  Once you
have that, go to wireless.fcc.gob  Use the link marked ULS.  Enter your FRN
and CORS password in  THE PROPER PLACES.  Once  the summary page comes up,
review your license.  After this, click submit and you are finished.  If you
haven't a CORS PASSWORD, CONTACT THE FCC and tell them that you are a blind
ham and need to establish a CORS password.  Gary KB2YAA