From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 05:36:18 -0600
I ordered a 2GB zenstone player from Pc connection on Tuesday afternoon.  It
was delivered yesterday evening, total time from order to delivery 28 hours.
That's fast!  By the way that was UPS Ground shiping.
Anyway, I am wondering if anybody has one, and knows if their is a way to
return to playing a file where you left off?  Is their a way to navigate
between folders, and can you jump more than one file at a time.
This thing is amazing!  maybe 1 inch by 3/4 inch by a half inch thick.  It
holds 2 GB of files, recharges off of a USB port, and has the choice of
headphones or speaker.  It is $45 plus shiping if you are interested at
http://www.pcconnection.com