From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 21:46:42 -0500
Hi, all.

Well, despite the patient informal spotting help from our friend, Steve
(KW3A), I still haven't been able to snag W1AW/KH8 from American Samoa.

Tomorrow, it's a work day, including another evening commitment, and that
seems to be about it for this week.

However, I just checked the W1AW Centennial schedule, and, if I'm reading it
right, it looks like American Samoa will be on the air again next week.

The ARRL web site doesn't reflect this yet, but here's hoping.  The coming
week-end looks much better for me in terms of snagging them.

If anyone can confirm this, I would think that people other than just me
will benefit.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ