From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:32:22 -0500
OK, I plugged the charger in the bottom now. I just hope I didn't blow up
the mike jack trying it in there, was only for about 10 seconds or so, and I
decided to pull it out of the middle one and leave it until I read the list.
I would imagine they would make it safe, as I'm sure many blind people
almost did the same thing.