From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:55:26 -0500
I don't think there has been any increase granted yet.  As Brett's post
said, the NAB is just joining those petitioning the commision for an
increase for FM stations.  I doubt there will be any on the AM band because
there already are complaints about iboc interference.  Anyone who does any
AM DXing knows that it's not as easy or as pleasant as it used to be.  Lou