From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:37:09 -0400
The only clear plastic on the case if over the display, that's it, all the
other controls and jacks have a cut out, I like that. I know people who
don't but I wish my cell phone case was that way.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3