From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:45:51 -0400
I have the $65 one AES has that matches the radio and no one can tell if I'm
on the radio or the speaker Mic I forget the model number of it but it sells
for about $65, it's the most expensive one and has some other controls on
the mic that I keep disabled, but anyway, that works great, I plan to get
others and try them too though, this is just too small for some one like me
with very big hands.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3