From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:02:22 -0400
    Kevin:

We actually had thought of going on 20 meters, but everyone was having a
blast on 40, and our EMD wanted us to work as many counties as possible.

I understand that there were a number of Michigan stations on 20 though, so
you should have heard at least some activity from our neck of the woods.

Have a good cross-country net this afternoon!  I may try to listen, but, of
course, won't be able to transmit.

However, there's always next week-end!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ